January 19, 2009

[o! january, where art thou?]

Can't believe we're already at the end of January 09!!! Where did all the days go? It definitely seemed like the quickest month ever - especially after the slow and plodding december (where everyday was NOT xmas yet..... )
So, here's what i've been creating recently - all for the Valentine's day specials at my LSS. Sizzix is the BEST for creating all the wonderful diecuts - i had a really fun time cranking out all the different shapes. Also, this is the first time i'm making my own tags, and i'm really enjoying making them! Now i'm really excited about creating the computer tags and combining that with the sizzix machine... think of all the possibilities!!!
the quotes are all from MME love papers. Rubon heart is from Hambly. See the selfmade tag? :)
LOVE bingo card... I LOVE!!!
Rubon - Hambly
Love the labels diecut - it worked great with glitter cardstock!
This is a shadowbox made with recycled packaging. I think it was a bowl that i bought, it came in a deep box that was the perfect size!
You can't really see it in this picture, but the background of the photo are those fabulous felt mattes. I love them so much and it was great to use it in a highly visible frame.
I also completed my little mini album of the photoshoot that we did at Xmas.
The base of the minialbum are all October Afternoon papers. Rubons are all Hambly.
Lots of Jenni bowlin tags and stickers too.
Do visit my Flickr site for more pictures of the album.

Have a good week ahead!!! :)

No comments: